Here is a collection of random thoughts that I can think about concerning me.
Make sure to check back here every now and then…this list will keep on growing.
- This blog is dedicated to the other part of me people don’t really know much about…my love for books!
- I am always pleasantly surprised at the thought of my nephew reading a 300-page book with gusto and interest at a tender young age of 6! As far as I can remember, my love for books only started when I was 12.
- I still remember the very first novel I read. My sister introduced me to Sydney Sheldon’s Windmills of the Gods. It was such a good book it led me down the path of reading for the rest of my life.
- I am an avid supporter of Indie authors. I find it fascinating there are so many great writers out there. It’s really just a matter of time before they get the mass recognition they deserve. Stay the course!
- Recently, I’ve decided to extend this blog to include my love for travel and basketball (a.k.a. my other hobbies). Yup, you guessed it…I’m just too lazy to create another blog.
Follow me or drop me an email. Let me know if you have any similar or fond memories on your love for books. I’d love to hear from you.
You can also reach me by using the contact form on this page.
Note to Authors and Publishers
If you are looking for someone to review your book, you can contact me at technerd888[at]gmail[dot]com.
I am interested in YA, mystery, thrillers, romance titles as well as non-fiction books on business, finance, computers and the internet.
Apologies in advance that I am unable to accommodate all requests.
Some of the books featured on this blog have been provided by the author, publisher, NetGalley, ReadingAlley or other third party sites in exchange for an honest review. I receive no monetary compensation or other consideration for any reviews. All opinions expressed in the reviews on this blog are my own, written with honesty and are not swayed by any outside factors.